1. ALL BIDDERS and others attending this auction agree that they have read and fully understand these and all terms posted at auction office (cashier station) and agree to be bound thereby. This is a partial list of terms for the auction. A more detailed list of terms is posted at the cashier station. (Please read all terms.) The auctioneer also reserves the right to add or change terms by posting or oral announcement at the auction.
2. IDENTIFICATION: All purchasers are required to have a Bidder's Number to bid. Please provide accurately and completely, all information and signatures required.
3. EVERYTHING MUST BE PAID IN FULL ON THE DAY OF THE AUCTION,
regardless of when it is picked up or delivered. Nothing is to be removed from premises before settlement.
4. DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS: If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer may decide the same or may immediately put the lot up for sale again and resell to the highest bidder. The decision of the auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
5. Everything will be sold "AS IS, WHERE IS", with no guarantees of any kind. All sales are final. The Auction Company assumes no liability for owners guarantee. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own inspection and information.
6. Purchaser becomes SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for all items purchased by him immediately following his winning bid.
7. The Bidder is responsible for knowing which item he is bidding on. If unsure, please inquire or do not bid. When becoming the winning bidder, you have affected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor "mistakes." No CLAIMS will be allowed after goods are removed from premises. PLEASE show your number to the clerk after each purchase to eliminate possible error.
8. The Auctioneer is acting as an AGENT for the seller only and is not responsible for the act of its principals. Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he feels is in the best interest of his client the seller. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, actions, or adverse comments he feels are not in the best interest of the seller.
9. The RECORD of sale kept by the Auctioneer and Clerk will be taken as final in the event of a dispute.
10. PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISKS. Persons attending during exhibition, auction or removal of goods assume all risks of, damage of, or loss to person and/ or personal property, and specifically release the auctioneer from liability; therefore, neither the auctioneer nor his principal shall be liable by reason of a defect in or condition to the premises on which the auction is held.