ONLINE PERSONAL PROPERTY 12% BUYER’S PREMIUM - TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING.
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT BID. BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEMS(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
General Terms of the Auction: Information is subject to change.
All lots are sold as is, where as, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description.
Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer.
All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed.
Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full.
Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements.
The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Catalog: Lincoln Crum Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Bidders are encouraged to attend the scheduled inspection or preview days if available.
2. Buyer’s Premium & Sales Tax: There is a 12% buyer’s premium added to your total purchase. Please factor this into your bidding, whether in-person or online! Sales tax will be collected on the total, if applicable.
3. Registration: In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to ensure good communication between Lincoln Crum Auctions and the bidder throughout any transactions. For online bidding, we require you to register with a credit/debit card. The card information is kept confidential and is not automatically charged when you are a successful bidder. Lincoln Crum Auctions reserves the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder’s user name is offensive to Lincoln Crum Auctions or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Lincoln Crum Auctions reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
4. Bidding: The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction. Our online auctions move quickly! If you are online and interested in an item, bid quickly.
5. Payments: Lincoln Crum Realty & Auctions has identified a need for increased efficiency in our processes and how payments are collected. Due to this growing need, we will now require bidders to register with a credit/debit card. The card on file will be charged immediately at the close of each auction and a 12% Buyer's Premium will be added to your invoice total (this includes credit card processing fees.)
Your winning bid placed on the site represents an irrevocable contract. You are responsible for paying for all items/amounts in which you were the high bidder. If you cannot pay for items or do not agree to the Buyer's Premium, shipping costs (if applicable,) et cetera, please refrain from bidding on the items.
6. Pickups: It is the buyer’s responsibility to review their purchases and their condition before removing items from the premises.
7. Shipping: The auction company, through the United States Postal Service or the local United Parcel Service store, can arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and will be quoted by the UPS Store before shipping. It is the buyer’s decision to insure purchased items. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. If you wish to ship your items as opposed to picking up your items, you must notify Chris (email@example.com) or Tammie (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 24 hours upon receipt of your invoice.
8. Missing Items: We document the contents of each package. If we have missed an item in your shipment our documentation will show that. Please notify us within 2 business days of receiving the package if you think something is not included. If our documentation shows it was not packed, we will forward it immediately at our cost. We are not responsible for boxes opened by anyone other than the owner. Please check the entire box and packaging for contents. DO NOT discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing or damaged.
9. Unpaid Balances: The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Clark County, Indiana.
10. Technical Issues: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Lincoln Crum Auctions reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Lincoln Crum Auctions, shall be held responsible for the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE DAY OF THE SALE TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PRINTED MATERIAL OR ANY OTHER ORAL STATEMENT MADE.