United Country Coffey Realty & Auction (Auction Company) is providing an Internet auction as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any kind of claim against Auction Company or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly during the online auction. Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy bidding feature and leave their maximum bid at least 24 hours before the auction closes. Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
The following describes the terms on which offers you access to the Internet Online Auction by United Country Coffey Realty & Auction. In order to bid, you must read and accept all of the terms and conditions set forth below:
Buyer's Contract: Your bids placed on the United Country Coffey Realty & Auction website are a contract and you are responsible for paying all amounts due to United Country Coffey Realty & Auction. If you cannot pay for and pick up the items during the times specified, then you must not bid.
Retention of Credit Card Information: By providing your credit card information, you authorize United Country Coffey Realty & Auction to charge your credit card for the purchase amount of any successful bid plus associated taxes, shipping costs (if any) and Handling Fees (if any,). You also agree and acknowledge that United Country Coffey Realty & Auction will keep your credit card information on file so long as you maintain an account with United Country Coffey Realty & Auction.
BY BIDDING, YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE UNITED COUNTRY COFFEY REALTY & AUCTION TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR ANY OF THE FEES LISTED ABOVE. IF NEED BE.
Pick-Up: Thursday, September 21, 2017 3:00 PM
Everything in the lot that you won must be removed at the pick up. If we have to haul anything off that is left we WILL bill your credit card for that expense.
Any lot not picked up at the conclusion of the pick up time which is Saturday, September 23rd at Noon, will become the possession of United Country Coffey Realty and Auction and the buyer will be charged for disposal of the left items. NO EXCEPTIONS
Preview: By Appointment
Sales Tax: NO SALES TAX WILL BE COLLECTED FOR THIS AUCTION
Buyers Premium: A buyer's premium of fifteen percent (15%) of the high bid will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price for the auction lot.
Pick up Location: Bloomington, IN.
Shipping Instructions: United Country Coffey Realty & Auction will make NO shipping arrangements. ALL shipping and/or shipping quotes for shipping is requested by contacting YOUR choice of the shipping company's. Contact any shipper -AT YOUR OWN RISK- Buyer is obligated to pay all shipping expenses DIRECTLY to a shipper of their choice.
Participation Requirements: Name, address, daytime phone number, email address and a Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval.
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard or Discover
Payment Instructions: ALL accounts will be settled at the conclusion of this auction. We will immediately charge the credit card you have on file with United Country Coffey Realty & Auction/Bidopia for your purchases, plus buyer's premiums. *** A $25 service fee will be charged to any account whose credit card on file is declined requiring additional time and telephone contact to establish payment for merchandise. Please respond immediately by email if you KNOW that you need to use an alternative credit card.
Currency Type: USD
Pick up Dates and times:
Thursday September 21st, 2017 , 3:00 PM -Bloomington, Indiana
The Location of the pickup location will be announced to the winners at the close of the auction. Auction Location: Internet Online ONLY
Special Terms of Sale:
This Diamond Ring in this particular auction will be sold only upon confirmation, by the seller, of a satisfactory high bid or negotiations thereafter.
Some items in this sale are heavy and will require additional labor . United Country, it's representatives and the seller cannot help load. Please bring your own boxes and moving dolly for moving items yourself.
1. YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you be the winning bidder.
2. All property is sold "AS IS".
3. No Returns: All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds or adjustments.
4. Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
5. Our Internet on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email.
6. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 4% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser's failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Monroe County, Indiana.
7. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Your bid IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you win.
8. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
9. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
10. All announcements made prior to the close of the Internet bidding take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
11. United Country Coffey Realty & Auction, it's Representatives and the Seller attempted to describe the merchandise to the best of our abilities however we make no representations or guarantees. In no event shall United Country Coffey Realty & Auction, it's Representatives nor the Seller be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. United Country Coffey Realty & Auction, it's Representatives and the Seller will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. Nor any accidents at the Auction location.
12. Some of the items in this auction may have a minimum bid to enter into the bidding. Others may be treated as a "reserve" bid item. Others may be sold by confirmation of a satisfactory bid by the Seller. Others may be sold "Absolute", regardless of price, to the highest bidder. EXPLANATION OF STAGGERED CLOSING & SOFT CLOSE Staggered Close: If you'll notice in the Title of our Auction, it states that bidding BEGINS to close at 2:00pm EST (Indiana Time). However, ALL items do not close together at that time. Items will close in the order listed on the site, (unless affected by the Soft Close as explained below) and typically close at the rate of 6 items per minute (every 10 seconds). Our Auction was set up this way intentionally so that bidders can have time to evaluate their overall progress in a sale as individual items close. You may also click on "Live Catalog" to view, in real time format, the lots that have current activity. Soft Close: Additionally, if an item receives a bid within the last 2 minutes, then the close time will be extended 2 minutes from the time the bid is placed. The time will continue to be extended for 2 minutes with each newly placed bid and the item will not close until 2 minutes have elapsed with no additional bid activity. This does eliminate "snipers" from our Internet Auctions. Please be certain that we have taken every precaution to set the site up in a transparent manner that allows for the fairest environment for both buyers and sellers.